fredag 24 oktober 2008

Enjoying bed solitude...

Well, I should be sleeping but the wonderful sleep is being elusive.  Since I had not written yesterday, tough this would be an opportune time. My significant other is at the moment sleeping in the couch while I work from the cosy warmth of our bed. No, it is not I who banish him to the sofa- Though I do not mind hogging up the whole bed. :-D. It is infact his favourite place to sleep- Though he would vehemently deny this. But only because I think he feels it would not be right to admit that he enjoys the discomfort of cramping his 6ft plus body in a narrow and hard 3ft sofa with his nake cranked at an impossible angle. He would think it was especially embarrassing to admit that he enjoys this more than the warm comfort of his bed with a soft body close by. Well, T,V and the couch always win. I am getting used to it and started actually enjoying it. So I do not bother to wake him up anymore. For who would not bask in the luxury of a big warm bed all to oneself? Hmmm.... :-D 
Wanted to write a little more. But I am starting to feel sleepy. So I will doze off. Or at least try to. More about the job hunt and the Tanzanian guy in med school tomorrow. Tra la!

Inga kommentarer: